Sunday 16 June 2013

Polish of the Week: O.P.I - Can You Tapas This?



I purchased this O.P.I's nail polish in 'Can You Tapas This?' on a recent shopping trip which I posted about here, and I also instagrammed a photo of it on my nails. Sidenote: if you're not following me on instagram, please do! @yourdailybreak. Anyway, this nail polish is a red-chocolate brown shade which is perfect for these cold winter days. In fact, since I've bought this nail polish it's the only shade that I have been wearing on my nails. Considering I have a sizeable collection, this is definitely saying something! I don't find that this nail polish (or any O.P.I nail polish for that matter) wears well on my nails as it chips after about 2 days for me but the colour is just so damn appealing that I continue to use it! It has definitely become my "go-to" winter shade. 

I can't help adding nail polish collection, they're just so easy to buy and perfect when you don't feel like spending a lot of money but still want to bring something home with you from a shopping trip! Does anyone else feel this way? Or is it just me trying to rationalise how many I have?

Jess

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment