Thursday 20 June 2013

Polish of the Week: Revlon Colorstay Spanish Moss


Polish of the week is this nail polish from the Revlon Colorstay range in 190 Spanish Moss. Despite my extensive Revlon nail polish collection, this is the only one that is from the Colorstay range that I own. I do like a good Revlon nail polish. The price point is reasonable (plus, Priceline usually have specials on Revlon nail polish) and is half the price of OPI and Essie brands here in Australia which are around $20 for 1 bottle. Ridiculous right?! We always pay so much more for beauty items here! 

Onto the nail polish...it is appropriately named since I would describe this as a khaki moss colour. The colour is muted and therefore I can wear this for work. It is also a colour that matches very easily with your outfits which is a bonus. It lasts fairly well on my nails as it lasted 3 days without chipping, which is definitely good for me! In fact, the photo above was taken 3 days after application. Considering my OPI nail polish chips after a day this is definitely longer lasting on my nails. 

Jess 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment