Friday 19 July 2013

Polish of the Week: China Glaze For Audrey


Possibly not the most winter appropriate shade, but it does put a smile on my face! Nails.. meet China Glaze's For Audrey. The best way to describe this is if Tiffany's bottled their brand colour and sold it as a nail polish you'd get this beauty. This is my only China Glaze nail polish and I have to say that this wears beautifully on my nails. Wear time is great and is opaque in two coats. If only China Glaze were more accessible here in Australia. I know you can pick them up online but I prefer seeing the colour in the bottle before purchasing. I always feel like the pictures of the bottles on the website distorts the colour. 

Have you tried China Glaze nail polishes before? Any colours you'd recommend?
Jess 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment