Thursday 8 August 2013

Current Beauty Wishlist

I thought I'd post my high-end beauty items that are on my wishlist. A money tree would be useful in this instance. 

I am currently lusting after:

Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium

This just seems like the perfect contour powder. Want. Need. 

Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Muse

I have heard about these lipsticks a lot on youtube and blogs, but Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup makes me want this product in my life. I swatched this at Mecca Cosmetics and holy moly! Talk about pigmented. As always, I want a colour that I can wear everyday first as opposed to a bright colour. I also think it's more value for money if you spend money on a product that you will use often, particularly if you're investing more than usual into it. I see it as.. you should use all your products ESPECIALLY the more expensive ones as opposed to saving it for special occasions. 

 NARS Larger Than Life Waterproof Eyeliner


Dubbed as the longest wearing eyeliner.. this has my name written all over it. As a sufferer of panda eyes due to oily eyelids. This may well be my go-to eyeliner. Of course, I need to buy it first before it gets a *Holy Grail* title. 

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer


A concealer that can be used under the eyes or on blemishes with good coverage and staying power? I really want to try this! I also want to see whether it lives up to the amazing reviews...


Salvatore Ferragamo Fragrance in Signorina

It's been awhile since I purchased a fragrance and this one is right up my alley! The perfect balance of fruity, floral and musky in my opinion.. but there are mixed reviews on this one. You just have to go smell it for yourself and decide! 

What items are you lusting after?

Jess
xoxo



* all images taken from barneys.com and ferragamo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment