Saturday 17 August 2013

Polish of the Week: Rimmel Salon Pro in Reggae Splash



On my nails this week has been Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish by Kate in 705 Reggae Splash. Yes, I know, I know.. I had a shade from my last nail polish post from this range as well but the sale at Big W was still going on and I had to pick another one up! There were limited choices (I still have Jazz Funk and Hip Hop on my list to purchase) and much of the range had been picked over so I went for this shade since I don't have a shade like this in my collection. I would describe this as a pastel peach shade; however, I don't feel like it goes with my skin tone perfectly right now, but I can see this shade looking absolutely perfect for when you have a tan. I know I will be gravitating towards this shade when that happens! If you are currently in summer where you live and have a tan, I would highly recommend this shade! 


Jess
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment