Wednesday 28 August 2013

What's in my makeup basket #4 - Minimal Makeup


Good skin days = minimal makeup. Don't you love waking up and realising you're having a good skin day? The best! 

Anyway, for my minimal makeup look I used Maybelline Fit Me Concealer just on the areas of my face that need it (around the nose and a little bit on the chin) and blended it in with my fingers. For my under eye area I used my stock standard Bobbi Brown Peach Corrector and Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer. Finally for my base, I applied a touch of the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in translucent down my T-Zone. For cheeks, I swiped on my Topshop Blush Stick in Sneakpeek, again blended in with my fingers and for lips I applied Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial, blotted it to give a stain and then applied my Clarins Instand Light Lip Perfector on top. Finally, I curled my lashes with my Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and applied Maybelline Define-a-Lash in the waterproof version. 

What's in your makeup basket today?

Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment