Monday 30 September 2013

Review: Eulactol Heel Balm Gold


It's heating up here in Australia (yay!). Brisbane has been having a string of high 20 degrees celcius days which I'm slightly jealous about, but it's okay Melbourne will get there soon enough! With the warmer weather means a few things 1. permission to eat ice-cream on an almost a daily basis (guilty as charged!) 2. trips to the beach 3. a change in footwear is required. It's the season where we have to store away our boots, leave our socks in our drawers and whip out those summer sandals. 

WARNING: Discussion of feet involved! 

During winter I don't take care of my feet's appearance as much, purely because I can hide them in socks and boots! haha. In order to get them in tip top shape and get rid of cracked heels and dryness, I use Eulactol Heel Balm Gold. When I first purchased this I had never heard of it and bought it on a whim. However, I'm so glad I did because I can't be without this product anymore. It's an absolute miracle worker at repairing cracked heels and dryness. I've never used a product that works this quickly. This is actually my second (or third?) bottle of the stuff. 

The consistency of the product is a mixture between a gel and a cream. When you apply it, it does leave a slight residue so I used put on some socks and let it do it's magic. The bottle says visible results in 3 days and I'd have to agree. My heels can be prone to cracking and dryness if I don't take care of them, and this product fixes that. 

The only downside to the product is not to do with the actual application or how it works, but the packaging. You know how when you use cream/gel formulas, some product can collect in the cap? Well with this product, it dries into a crumbly white powder like pieces, so that when you open it it may drop everywhere on your floor. It's a minor problem though and is easily fixed by giving the nozzle a quick wipe after each use. 

Hands down the best heel balm I've used and is a must if you suffer from cracked heels and dryness! 


What do you use to get your feet in tip top shape for summer?

Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment