Friday 11 October 2013

Beach Outfit of the Day!

                      






I thought I would share my outfit when I went down to the beach with my friend to have some ice-cream. I was back home for almost a week and the one place I always love going to is Royal Copenhagen - either for dessert (helloo waffles!) or just for ice-cream! For some reason, it doesn't seem to be as accessible here but maybe it's just my area? Mocha Almond Fudge is my absolute favourite and yes, it is just as amazing as it sounds! It never seems to be available when I'm there though so I settled for Cookies and Cream which is great but nothing beats Mocha Almond Fudge in my opinion! Fingers crossed it's there when I next visit!

For my outfit, I went simple, relaxed and no-fuss. You are by the beach after all. Ignore the hair tie on my wrist by the way. So obnoxious but what can I say? It's a convenient location. My top is by Glamorous which is a brand that I have never heard of before but picked it up on sale from Superglue. It's perfect for travelling because it doesn't crease. My denim shorts are from Forever New, belt is Saba, and shoes are from Gammins (most comfortable sandals ever!). I can't remember where the necklace is from since I got it ages ago, possibly H&M when I was last overseas? On my nails is Sally Hansen White-On which I featured in last week's polish of the week post and on my toes is Revlon Teak Rose which I have also posted about previously.


Looks like I needed the hair tie in the end hey! How convenient that it was on my wrist.. 


For the record, Adelaide beaches are so much nicer than Melbourne. Just putting it out there...

Jess
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment