Tuesday 19 November 2013

Minimal Summer Makeup


I was in Adelaide this past weekend for a friend's wedding which I plan to post pictures of (outfit and makeup) later this week. However, on Monday it was a nice summery 31 degrees. Although I love the hot weather (bar the crazy hayfever that hits me when it happens), I really don't like the feeling of makeup on my face, especially when it's just a casual day with brunch and some shopping. So days likes these call for my 5 product minimal summer makeup face. You can change the specific products to whatever you prefer but when I do this the 5 products I stick to are: 
- a tinted moisturiser/BB cream
- concealer
- bronzer
- mascara
- a bright summer lipstick that livens up your face

For this day I chose my Origins Vitazing, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer (I don't bother with correctors on hot days), Stila Sun Bronzer in Shade 01, Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express, and Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid in Vibrant Mandarin

What do you like to use on a hot summer's day?

Jess
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment