Sunday 8 December 2013

Polish of the Week: Bourjois Anti-Choc No Chips #17


I'm back at you all with a polish of the week post! These posts disappeared for awhile as I went through an "I don't feel like wearing nail polish" faze, but it seems like this faze has passed because I'm currently thinking of my next nail polish that I want to wear as I type this!

The polish of the week this week is Bourjois Anti-Choc No Chips in #17. I feel like this is the perfect festive colour. If you've never tried these nail polishes before you wouldn't be familiar with the applicator. The applicator is angled which can be tricky at first to apply but makes the whole process a lot easier once you get the hang of it. The polish is opaque in one coat; however, 2 coats brings out the true colour and shine. 

What's on your nails this week?

Jess
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment